miercuri, 28 martie 2012

What shall be your poison in the morning


30 years ago, the French, who are the model for every wine lover with their savoir faire, used to drink 2 glasses of wine already in the morning. This fact lead to increasing mortality through liver diseases. As a reaction, the French government started a campaign for sobriety. And this unpopular campaign against the misuse of alcohol (specially wine, this our soft spot) showed its results in a few years!

What I am trying to tell you is that I love you all as wine lovers or afficionados, and I need that you stay healthy, in the best shape I mean.

Therefore, I propose you to avoid wine at breakfast, as you are not addicted. Drink a tea, which should be not very hot, and eat some cheese with toasts and butter. After 11 you can start with tasting! Please remain sober and healthy.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Google+